- 45-minute classes include songs, rhythmic rhymes, movement, and instrument play.
- Activities are presented as informal, non-performance-oriented musical experiences--developmentally appropriate for children and easy for parents and caregivers--regardless of their own musical ability.
- Two CDs, a beautifully illustrated picture songbook, a growth chart and a Parent/Caregiver DVD for new families are included.
- You will receive a new collection of music for every session that you attend. (Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer). There are nine collections in all!
- Educators have long considered mixed age groupings to be beneficial, and the Music Together® program is designed with this in mind.
- Activities focus on adult/child interaction rather than child/child interaction, so children of different ages (siblings, for example) can enjoy classes together.
WINTER SESSION 2018: Monday, January 8-Friday, March 16.
SPRING SESSION 2018: Monday, April 9-Friday, June 15.
SUMMER SESSION 2018: Tuesday, July 10-Thursday, August 17.